This is the coffee Lovers recipe! GOOD MORNING & GOOD NIGHT 1.5 oz Coffee Infused Hennessy VS * (see below) 0.5 oz Tia Maria 0.5 oz Madeira 1 Dash Angostura Bitters 1 Dash Cherry Bitters Garnish: Lemon Twist & Coffee Beans Add all liquids to a mixing glass with ice and stir until chilled, strain into […]
Celebrity guest Burt Young takes Lisa Mateo to Vincent’s Clam Bar for his favorite meal, Linguine with White Clams Sauce. Chef AJ Marisi teaches us how to make it at home.
Vincent’s Clam Bar
179 Old country Road
Carle Place, NY
From Chef AJ Marisi of Vincent’s Clam Bar
- 3 oz Chopped Garlic
- 3 Whole Clams
- 10 oz of Fresh Chopped Clams
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Fresh Italian Parsley
- Clam Juice
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat 3 oz of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a Sautee Pan
- Add Chopped Garlic and cook until translucent
- Add the Whole Clams and Fresh Chopped Clams
- Season with Salt, Pepper and Crushed Red Pepper to taste
- Add the Fresh Italian Parsley and Mix all ingredients with tongs
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes allowing the Whole Clams to fully open
- Add Clam Juice, Unsalted Butter and mix until Butter is melted
- Turn off heat and serve over Linguine.
Place the linguine in a bowl and pour the Clam Sauce over placing the Whole Clams around the plate. Garnish with Fresh Parsley and Enjoy!